(Abdominal) Pain In The Arse

Woke up 3 o'clock in the morning today with a very very very excruciating abdominal pain. I've been having this stomachache since Monday but I thought it's one of those regular stomachaches so I didn't take meds or anything. But this 3 o'clock stomachache made me really want to have a ghost hunter led an exorcism and take all the pain ghost away from my stomach. I woke my mum up and with all the panic and pain we went to the hospital.

As we arrived at the hospital's emergency room, it was awfully quiet. I guess I was expecting some kind of a riot where there were like burn victims and Meredith Grey and the Grey gang would jump in and save a life. But it was quiet at my neighborhood hospital, not Seattle Grace/Mercy West/Grey-Sloan Memorial. The nurses were asleep, then woke up when I continuously knocked on their desk. As I laid down the bed, the doctor (who was asleep too) came in and knocked my stomach as if it was the desk I knocked on earlier searching for the source of the pain. Then he said that I had to get this infusion of some kind of fluid to get the stomachache go away.

First infused drug ever. SUPER EXCITED.

This might sound weird but I've actually always wanted to get those infusions hahaha but it pains the hell out when the needle went inside the back of my hand. The nurse said it'd take 30 minutes for all the 100 cc fluid to get inside my body. I fell asleep 8 minutes after the needle went in, since I needed the sleep and the pain started to go away. When I woke up it was already 6 o'clock. 30 minutes after, my mom came in, said that she slept in the car. Then the doctor (after having a nice nap) came that all I had was an ulcer. I had ulcer symptoms a few times but never this excruciating, so I never would've thought it was THE ulcer. The infused fun was over and the nurse had to take the needle out. I got  my meds, had McDonalds for breakfast, then went home.

No needles :(
After a very excruciating abdominal pain, I still get to go to a freelance job interview and go study at college. I think this is the beginning of Workaholic or Studyholic Zahi. If I were still in high school I could easily take the day off. But I have homework to be done and other stuffs so bye bye one-day-vacay.

Get well soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment