Happy (late) new year



HAPPY 2014!!!

Super duper sorry for the very very late post :( I've been so caught up with all other activities, but surely I will never fully abandon this blog.

Finals were over last month and sadly my GPA's not doing so well :( but nonetheless, I will make up for it in the next semester.

I've also joined WhatIWear.com as a fashion journalist intern. Aside from hunting out styles, I actually get to write real articles about fashion! It's the greatest thing about this internship. I've made interviews with a very awesome blogger, Veronika Molnar (link to the article here) and also an awesome local brand: Monday To Sunday (webstore here) which is coming soon.

I'm on the promotion team of one of the biggest events in my major, which is Pekan Komunikasi 2014, an event for communication science students about the media. This year's theme is digital media. I've been going on roadshow events to universities in town and tweeting in @pekankomunikasi.

Inside Chanel is back again for other chapters so I will surely update them soon.

Anyway, the goals I have for this year are getting my GPA on track, taking course on graphic design, more baking, more blogging, making time for friends. Getting a boyfriend is a bonus. LOL. Not too keen on it but if fate says otherwise, I don't mind (I hope no creepy strangers find this statement 'a chance to get close'...)

So, I hope you have a great year ahead!


I wore an H&M dress, FOREVER 21 plaid shirt, and NEW LOOK shoes (ray ban shirt is unbranded)

No comments:

Post a Comment